Shepherd Church is proud to present our 18th Annual Fourth of July Spectacular at Shepherd Church in Porter Ranch. At this free, family-friendly event we welcome the entire community to celebrate our great nation. Come enjoy the day and be sure to not miss the 21-minute fireworks finale just after sundown. With over 60,000 people in attendance last year, we are looking forward to this year’s Independence Day! Let’s celebrate together!
WHAT TO BRING
We encourage you bring the following:
- Lawn Chairs
- Sun Umbrellas (need to be taken down at dusk)
- Food & Drinks
- Cooler (subject to being searched)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Alcohol of any kind
- Glass bottles
Children will enjoy inflatable jumps and face painting — all free of charge. The inflatable jumps and face painting will be closed by 8:30 pm. in preparation for the fireworks finale.
There will be live, Americana-style music throughout the event from the main stage. Also, we invite you to enjoy an old-fashioned traveling Barbershop Quartet and Women's Trio from our mobile stage!
- A Gourmet Quickie (Hot Links & Sausages)
- Dreamy Creations (Cupcake Truck)
- Fry Fry (Food Truck)
- Kettle Corn
- Kona Ice
- Hawaiian Delight (Shaved Ice)
- Linde's Almonds
- Muddy's BBQ
- Papa John's
- Senor Corn
- Siam Thai BBQ
- Tamale Fiesta
- West Coast Fun Foods (Funnel Cakes & Lemonade)
Downloadable Map Available Soon
We have FREE, ample parking all around the event.
- You may park your car in the lot on the northwest corner of Rinaldi Street and Porter Ranch Drive or in the Town Center parking lot (where signs indicate)
- There is also parking along the east side of Corbin Avenue.
- RV's and buses will be allowed to park in the lot on the southwest corner of Rinaldi Street and Porter Ranch Drive.
- Rinaldi Street will be closed to vehicle traffic between Corbin Avenue and Porter Ranch Drive due to the Los Angeles Police Department's discretion at approximately 4:00 p.m.
- The Shepherd parking lot will be closed to vehicle traffic.
- We encourage you to avoid Corbin Avenue due to high volumes of traffic.
- See the map above for a better visual of the event.