Shepherd Church is proud to present our 18th Annual Fourth of July Spectacular at Shepherd Church in Porter Ranch. At this free, family-friendly event we welcome the entire community to celebrate our great nation. Come enjoy the day and be sure to not miss the 21-minute fireworks finale just after sundown. With over 60,000 people in attendance last year, we are looking forward to this year’s Independence Day! Let’s celebrate together!
WHAT TO BRING
We encourage you bring the following:
- Lawn Chairs
- Sun Umbrellas (need to be taken down at dusk)
- Food & Drinks
- Cooler (subject to being searched)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Alcohol of any kind
- Glass bottles
Children will enjoy inflatable jumps and face painting — all free of charge. The inflatable jumps and face painting will be closed by 8:30 pm. in preparation for the fireworks finale.
There will be live, Americana-style music throughout the event from the main stage. Also, we invite you to enjoy an old-fashioned traveling Barbershop Quartet and Women's Trio from our mobile stage!
- A Gourmet Quickie (Hot Links & Sausages)
- Cheesecake In A Cup
- Delicias N 'en' M's (Tamarind/Chile Apples)
- Dreamy Creations (Cupcake Truck)
- Fry Fry (Food Truck)
- Old Fashioned Kettle Corn Co.
- Kona Ice (Shaved Ice)
- Hawaiian Delight (Shaved Ice)
- La Gordita Feliz (Pupusas & Burritos)
- LA Ice (Italian Ice)
- Linde's Old World Almonds
- Muddy's BBQ
- Papa John's
- Senor Corn
- Siam Thai BBQ
- Sweet Pops (All-Natural Popsicles)
- Tamale Fiesta
- Topanga's FInest (Beef Jerky)
- West Coast Fun Foods (Funnel Cakes & Lemonade)