Shepherd Church is proud to present our 18th Annual Fourth of July Spectacular at Shepherd Church in Porter Ranch. At this free, family-friendly event we welcome the entire community to celebrate our great nation. Come enjoy the day and be sure to not miss the 21-minute fireworks finale just after sundown. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. and with over 60,000 people in attendance last year, we are looking forward to this year’s Independence Day! Let’s celebrate together!
WHAT TO BRING
We encourage you bring the following:
- Lawn Chairs
- Sun Umbrellas (need to be taken down at dusk)
- Food & Drinks
- Cooler (subject to being searched)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Alcohol of any kind
- Glass bottles
Children will enjoy inflatable jumps and face painting — all free of charge. The inflatable jumps and face painting will be closed by 8:30 pm. in preparation for the fireworks finale.
There will be live, Americana-style music throughout the event from the main stage. Also, we invite you to enjoy an old-fashioned traveling Barbershop Quartet and Women's Trio from our mobile stage!
- A Gourmet Quickie (Hot Links & Sausages)
- Cheesecake In A Cup
- Delicias N 'en' M's (Tamarind/Chile Apples)
- Dreamy Creations (Cupcake Truck)
- Fry Fry (Food Truck)
- Old Fashioned Kettle Corn Co.
- Kona Ice (Shaved Ice)
- Hawaiian Delight (Shaved Ice)
- La Gordita Feliz (Pupusas & Burritos)
- LA Ice (Italian Ice)
- Linde's Old World Almonds
- Muddy's BBQ
- Papa John's
- Senor Corn
- Siam Thai BBQ
- Sweet Pops (All-Natural Popsicles)
- Tamale Fiesta
- Topanga's FInest (Beef Jerky)
- West Coast Fun Foods (Funnel Cakes & Lemonade)
MEDIA & PRESS RELEASE
Click to download: ***PRESS RELEASE***