SCHOOL OF ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING
The School of Advanced Leadership Training (SALT) is a partnership with Hope International University where up to 12 units of study may be taken for credit at HIU and may be applied to an undergraduate or graduate degree program in ministry. All courses are regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Association for Biblical Higher Education and may be transferred to other colleges or universities subject to their respective transfer policies.
After completing 12 units in the SALT program, each student will receive a Certificate of Ministry from Hope International University.
Click on an active link below to register for one of our upcoming SALT courses.
Bible Knowledge Certificate (Courses Offered)
- History and Literature of Ancient Israel (OT Overview)
- Bible Study Methods and Tools
- History and Literature of the Early Christians (NT Overview)
- Relational Evangelism
- Life of Christ: Jesus and the Kingdom Among Us
Church Leadership Certificate (Courses Offered)
- Balancing Ministry and Personal Life
- Leadership Styles and Principles
- Developing Spiritual Disciplines
- Dynamics of Servant Leadership - Begins online August 21, Registration deadline is August 14
- Ministry Practices of the Church
- Introduction to Care Ministry (Foundations of Pastoral Care) - TBD
- Preparing for Short Term Missions - TBD
- The Gospel in Mission - Cross Cultural Communication - TBD
- Introduction to World Religions - TBD
- Perspectives on Dynamic Church Leadership - TBD