Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts | Register before July 13
This is a 7-week premarital class based on the book Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. The registration costs will cover the SYMBIS online Premarital assessment and report, the Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts book by Les and Leslie Parrott, and the Couples Workbooks. In the class we will help you answer the following 7 questions.
- Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage Honestly?
- Can You Identify Your Love Style?
- Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
- Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
- Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
- Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
- Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
You can register for our next SYMBIS Premarital class by clicking here.
The Vintage Ministry is made up of an exciting group of adults, ages 55 years and older,
who meet each Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. for a Devotional Fellowship at our Porter Ranch location in
Ministry Center One. It's a wonderful time to share life together, worship, pray, and study God's word. So
come out and join us! Contact | Renee Rutherford firstname.lastname@example.org
Shepherd Church provides Deaf Interpretation during our 11 a.m. Sunday morning service at our
Porter Ranch location and special events throughout the year. We reserve a section for the hearing-impaired in
the front left section of our Worship Center. We encourage you to come early, as seats fill up quickly.
The Defender's Ministry will help you to answer the many questions that arise when you share your faith with
others. In addition to communicating "what" you believe, you'll learn "why" you believe along with evidence to
better support your faith in Jesus Christ.
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you
have. — 1 Peter 3:15
Defenders Ministry Dinner
This ministry provides dinner with a special topic presentation, 3-4 times a year at our Porter Ranch location in
MC 130-132. Reservations are required.
Contact | Jackie Dagg at 866.268.6597 to learn more.
Bloom Women’s Ministry
This ministry encourages women to live fully in Christ in all seasons of life. Bloom meets at Shepherd Church
Woodland Hills on the 1st Saturday of every month at 9:00 A.M.
Contact | email@example.com
School of Discipleship
This eight-month discipleship course is designed to move you forward in your spiritual
journey by teaching you the principles of becoming a disciple of Jesus. Hundreds have graduated from this
ministry and are becoming the people God has called them to be. You'll learn how to identify the special gifts
and talents God has given you, so you can actively serve and make an impact in God's kingdom.
School of Discipleship is segmented into three levels.
Level 1 – Biblical Doctrine and Theology
Level 2 – Spiritual Transformation
Level 3 – Serving in the Kingdom/Making Disciples
The school of discipleship meets every Thursday in Room 201 in the building with the Children's ministry. at 7:00 p.m. in
Mastering Your Marriage
The Mastering your Marriage class helps couples build a strong and divorce-proof marriage. Couples will be required to complete a short homework assignment each week, read a book together, and commit to a one TV-free evening each week for the duration of the class. Topics Include:
Contact Jim Beebe | Abundant Life Christian Counseling | 818.787.1242
- Living by the Book - Understanding God’s design for marriage.
- Buttons, Hooks and Triggers - Looking at how our past influences our marriage today.
- Understanding (and Appreciating) Our Differences - Understanding and appreciating our differences.
- He Said / She Said What did you say? - Examining and practicing basic communication skills.
- Ouch, That Hurt! - Looking at conflicts in our marriages and healing any hurts.
- Moving On - Finding ways to keep growing together as a couple.